Enabling Decentralized Token Swaps Everywhere
Kyber’s on-chain liquidity protocol allows decentralized token swaps to be integrated into any application, enabling value exchange to be performed seamlessly between all parties in the ecosystem.
Tapping on the protocol, developers can build payment flows and financial apps, including instant token swap services, erc20 payments, and innovative financial dapps - helping to build a world where any token is usable anywhere.
- Simple. No orderbooks, deposits, or wrapping
- Instant. No waiting for orders matching to happen
- Secure. No middleman and transaction risk
- Instant. Immediate inter-token settlements
- Developer Friendly. Fully on-chain, all operations are transparent and easy to integrate
- Diverse token pool. Open for contribution by token holders
Powering The Next Phase Of The Tokenized World
- Announce On-chain liquidity protocol
- Support ERC20-ERC20 conversion
- Release Gormos technical details
- Release more developer APIs
- Support cross-chain
- Opening up Reserves